Pages

Weekend :)

Like any other Saturdays, I left from home early in the morning, but this day being Childrens Day, decided to be on time @8:30 in the school, and managed to reach there @ 8:20 itself [on any other saturday, I reach only by 9:15 ;)]. Most of the kids there, started wishing me ;) , HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY..

Inc.1
As my colleague informed that it will take lil more time for the cake to be ready, and being the most restless person, I dropped in to the PG, where my friend stays. The girls were li'l shocked to hear someone knocking at their door, early in the morning. I literally showered chocolates like abhishekham on my friend and wished her "HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY",, and she was happy..

Inc.2
My surprise no.2 for the day was flop. I decided to do the same surprise visit to another girlie friend of mine,, but was disappointed as she had already left home for her office :( Just called her and wished her.

Inc.3
The most wonderful part of the day. Back in school, and started playing all those lovely games like "River, Bank" or "Clap your hands".. They love us when we make them write, more when we ask them to sing rhymes, and the most when we play with them ;)
Followed by cake cutting by the toppers of each section, Gifts & sweets distribution. And the event had no big bhashan about Jawahar Lal Nehru except a small talk about the importance of day. Towards the end of the day, as I came out of the school, I still had lot of kids around wishing me "HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY". I really felt I'm still a kid and would be the same till the end of my life.

Inc. 4
On the way back, it was Priya & Vid's turn to be wished "HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY". Vid's kid and me, we share a common nick name at home, so I obviously love Arnav(he is a lovely kid too). Gave him handful of chocolates to make him happy. But the best part at Vid's place was, me wishing her mom "HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY". We adore you aunty. You are one of the coolest chik, I've ever seen ;). Love your smile and they way you carry yourself gracefully. Though shocked, within seconds, she was full of smiles and wished me back ;)

Inc. 5
A ride from my place to Frazer town, just to have a samosa and cup of hot tea in Paani Kum Chaai. Can't we girls just go out on our own to such places!! Is it a crime!! These thoughts came to mind, when we 2 girls were enjoying our tea and few people around us had a shocking look on their face ... Grow up uncles :) Happy childrens day to you too.

This was my Saturday.
So, Sunday had to be super cool to match with this.

Inc. 6
Got up early and met my friend in Vijaynagar. We took a long drive in his new car, as he wanted to demonstrate his newly acquired driving skills. We went all the way to Kamat Lokaruchi for Breakfast. Love doing such crazy stuff ;)
While he enjoyed driving his car, I was busy with the music and the scenery outside. Silence is so soothing.

My weekend was really cheerful. Now, as we are right in the middle of the week, I'm already waiting for the next weekend.

0 replies!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...