Pages

My Fav!!

Poetry has been my fascination from childhood. It was only reading, but writing came as a surprise... I wrote my first poem when I was not even a teenager!! ...Well,, I never knew,, I could ever write, so hadn't tried my hands in that. But thanks to our BSB sir.. who asked all of us to write, and so, we did. And, even today, I'm so proud that my poem was the best in the class (grinn :D).....


My first poem was written in kannada and later wrote in English too (well,, the English poems I wrote are all love poems.. dedicated to my spl.one :))

And my all time fav lyrics in English is, "Nothing is gonna change my love"
Yes, I love it a lot!!

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too"

3 replies!!:

Asif said...

Ha Ha Ha i caught you...
Who is that special one? Haan? When you are expressing soo much, Why cant the name of soo spl one?
Let us know who is that very spl one. Anyways nice write up.(By the way go thru this song once...@Nothing's Gonna Change by Glenn Medeiros)
Im sure you will love it.

Asif said...

Ha Ha Ha...gone thru it? Hmm now tell me how much u missed from such a beautiful song. Ha ha ha.
Just kidding...:P

moonlite:D said...

a lot :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...