Pages

Paradox

Oxymoron are best presented in paradox.. or is it like, oxymoron helps paradox!! let me not worry about it!! But here are few paradox which I liked a lot....

If I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love..
In love, two beings become one and yet remain two..
As soon as you give it all up, you can have it all..
Change is ever constant..
The next statement is true. The previous statement is false..
Never say never..
Dying is a part of life..
When I accept myself just as I am, then I can change..


few more...
What happens when an irresistable force and an unmoveable object meet???
Can god create something, which cannot be destroyed by anyone!!
Doesn't writing "This sheet is intentionally left blank", makes it not blank??
Why is it called buildings when its already built??
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say??
If you expect the unexpected, doesn't unexpected become expected??


and few, to make you smile...
Understanding and caring husband..
click on the "start" button to "shut down" your computer..
I know that I know nothing..
few bollywood movies aren't named, they are sentenced... (dont take me wrong, I mean APKGK, KKHH, HAHK, KKKG, HADMRH, RHTDM, HTHS)..
prove the bank you dont really need, then they will provide the loan..
god, give me patience, and give me NOW..

And, my fav. one is!!
then they got married and lived happily ever after.. lol

finally a pic...

mind blowing!!!!!!


0 replies!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...