Pages

Poems!! Dedications!!

Like anyone else, I feel happy if someone dedicates a song for me,,
All more happy, if they take effort to write a poem for me,,
Well,, I'm really lucky that people wrote poems for me and dedicated it,, Happy to have you fellas' love in my life... Blessed I'm..
Here is one such poem, which my sweetest, greatest bro wrote it for me! :) I love you, aNNa...
And the other one, is by my friend Preeti, as a friendship day gift :)

The Little Moon (Chandu) : by KK

As I looked at the sky,
There were stars that I behold,
Where is my pretty moon?
As I cried & shouted for it aloud..

I asked my mother for the moon,
Whom she would show me,
When she fed me with mouthfuls of food,
that was when I would scamper off on my knee..

I searched endlessly for the moon,
Where do I find it in the heaven above?
Moon which shone through my days abright,
Filled my life with dreams, and love..

I looked up at the sky as I lay on my back,
A little one was dancing on my chest,
Oh! my moon had descended from heaven,
To make my life, better than the best....

Journey unto myself

My eyes long to see you
But you are nowhere in sight,
I find every sight beautiful,
Yet none of them are mine..

My ears long to hear you,
But an eerie silence everywhere,
I find music in every soul,
Yet my heart doesn't dance to its beats..

Words fall in line to form a poem,
I start to write down about love,
But I write about you everytime,
How dare do I call them mine?

My search ends now,
But my journey is on,
I have found you in me,
Of the years bygone..

0 replies!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...