Pages

sweet memories !

Being crazy at times, is simply a part of me!! I cannot stop myself,, do something and have a hearty laugh,,

But the victim (always, it will be my friends) will be staring at me, as though they are going to kill me the next moment!! (no one did that so far , though!! lol)

Inc.1
A long walk with your lovely friends and having a paani puri, according to me, is a lovely way of spending an evening.
Well, I used to do that even with my colleagues (during my office hours ;) )

Its one such evening, when I decided to take a stroll with 2 of my colleagues..

We went to the near by Corner house where one friend helped herself with ice cream,, and on the way back to office, it started pouring... Lovely na,,.. woow,, rain always amazes me,,
But, there, we saw a paani puri waala and I insisted on eating paani puri, then & there, in the rain..

Chandrika being over conscious about the hygeine,, she started to give us big lecture. Well,, we didn't bother to listen to that..
As the paani puri waala gave each puris, we were happy to gulp it.. and the good thing is, by the time he gave the next puri, our plate was getting filled with rain water, so we had to spill that rain water out and take the next puris.... hmmm,, baarish paani puri tastes really good.

Well, Chandrika was really furious as she got drenched, but was forced to stay in office (ooh, we hate AC)

Inc 2
And, when I think of paani puri, I just rem another crazy incident.
Me and preeti had gone for our usual evening walk and on the way back, I insisted for a plate of p.p. Well, I ate it and asked her to pay for it. She was all shocked as she hadn't got any money (well, she never thought of any necessity of money when she is out for eve.walk!! )
I had to tell her the same, and then, very furious, she started to search in her small purse for all the coins, so that she can pay that little bill. And, everyone in that paani puri stall were having fun watching us. Well, when she gathered 10 coins at last and about to pay bhaiyya, I take out a note and paid him.
She gave me long stare and left from there without talking to me,,,hmm,, She didn't talk to me for the rest of that day!! :)

Inc 3
Hey, I'm not all that smart to fool ppl,, I get fooled too, at times by my smarty friends :)
It was on our friends' regd.marriage day ( Yeah, I mean that!!) Me and my one of my buddy, were waiting in CCD, for the ppl to come to the Reg. Office.
After having couple of costly coffees, he took my veh keys to check in the reg.office to see if all have come..
Even after half an hour, he didn't return but called me to inform to pay the bill and meet him at venue.
Well, no money (I had kept my wallet in my veh), and all stars!!!!!!
The fact is , he knew that!!!

after making me wait there for even more time (by then, I'd decided to give my mob as collateral;) in CCD ), he appeared and paid the bill!!!

*sigh*

2 replies!!:

Asif said...

Ha Ha Ha....If i were there in his place, I really would not have left ur mobile also with you to do the collateral thing....Hi Hi Hi.
Hey do you think i can do that? Really im very calm and innocent guy(Well Thats a Biiiig Lie...Infact some of my frnds and teachers who saw me growing up,they like to call me a Big devil.Believe me this is the truth)

moonlite:D said...

ahaha... nice to hear that truth abt u!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...