Pages

Kids & Eve-teasing

Kids, symbolise purity, divinity and innocence to me. And that's exactly the reason, why I would prefer spending my time with kids!! I've been baby sitting kids, from the time, I was a kid myself.
Amruthavarshini, is the name of the first baby, I played with. (She was named after a raaga, and not the movie :D ) Then, its deepak, chandu, chaitra, chintu, rashmi, raksha, chethu, chitra, nayana, priya, rakshitha, ramya and the list goes on!!!
(Even when I was in college, I bunked the classes not to watch movie or to go out with friends, but to play cricket with Chandu in the afternoons ;)... We both share the same name, so is, great bonding)

But, this particular incident on Saturday, made me admire the kids even more.
As usual, I finished my classes. But, instead of heading back towards home, decided to talk to one of the kid's parents, who was damn bluntly rejecting to read or write anything. Went to his place, talked to his mom,.. All that was fine. Later, the kids wanted to go for a ride with me in my two-wheeler. I just can't say, NO to them. Took each of the kids with me on my vehicle, and it was enough to catch attention in that area. Well, I didn't ask for it.
During one such round with the kids, one of the localite passed a comment. Before I could realise what's happening, the kid (Ganesh, 3rd std) with me, turned and yelled at those guys. I wanted to know the reason behind such behavior and he coolly said "They are not good people, they always tease girls here. I don't like such things/people. So, I always scold them". Hats off, to you, my boy!! You are far more matured, in knowing what's right & what's wrong!!
Kids grow up with what we teach them. So, teach them right!! :)
I'm not sure, if any person can have the feeling of being complete. But, I'm sure, a kid, pure and innocent, is always perfect and complete.

4 replies!!:

Ranga said...

totally agree!!! :)

moonlite:D said...

Thanks Rangan!!:)

Asif said...

Haaa Hats off to both the Chandus...:)
Yes you are right a kid is always pure and innocent-thus a kid can be always be perfect and complete----On a different note, those qualities are god’s gifts and to be a complete man ourselves even we need to nurture the same things in ourselves too.
Yes we can be a Complete Human Being too.
Moreover its not only that we need to teach them right things...Even we need to learn many right things from them. I feel proud to say that I have learnt a lot from small-small kids with whom i spend much of my time where ever I go.

moonlite:D said...

kudos :)
i'm all ears when kids talk :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...