Pages

Its about us!!

Little truth about girls...
Yep, these are facts,

1. They love their childhood toys even today, as much as they loved it when they were kids, or even more. And they really don't want to give it away to any, even to their own kids :)

2. They never ever get really old for chocolates/flowers as gifts.

3. A lovely red rose, or a small soft toy is always better preferred (thousand times better pref) than a chapati maker or a washing machine or a fridge as a gift for anniversary or birthday. Don't tell us, you care for her by getting chapati maker... urrggghhh

4. How much ever a girl loves being independent or being called a tom boy/ dare devil, she would still love to sit behind you in the bike or sit next to you while drive a car, coz she loves your company. That's all matters the most for her. If she ever asks for a chance to ride/drive,, she is only trying to help you and wants you chill out. (and never to hurt ur ego by showing how good rider she is,,)

5. She feels bad if people don't understand her, but she feels the worst, when people misunderstand her.

6. Yes, every time you tell her, you look beautiful, she hears it as, I love you.. it continues as,
You are looking more beautiful = I love you more
You still look beautiful ever after years = I still love you ever after years

7. Like you think Aishwarya or Angelina is beautiful, she thinks Hritik or Brad Pitt is handsome... If your ever get J , understand the same thing is happening to her...

8. When she falls in love, her love means everything to her.. Just everything..

9. When she is feeling low, if she asks for your company., it means you are one of her best friend and she is really comfortable with you.. THAT'S IT.. ( you guys,, don't have to think she is falling in love with you)

10. And the great fact is, girls can be a very great friend/company to guys, not just with their moral & emotional support, but also, challenging you in those long drives on high way, hiking, biking, trekking, talk about politics, sports, movies, and just everything you are into...... But, for her, she prefers only another girl as her best friend. She wants someone who can listen to her,, and Guys just can't listen!!

ok,, this is not the end!

9 replies!!:

Asif said...

Okkk I think this is my first disagreement about your blogs…Your 10th point really made me to send this to you. I’m sending the comments point wise…Do check them clearly.

1.Hmm Even boys are like that. In fact every human who was over possessive about his childhood things will do the same.

2.In fact no one should get old for anything. Such is the beauty of being kids.

3.I don’t agree to this point. Never saw any guy giving such gifts…:). I saw some sadistic guys also who ill treat women(I hate such ppl to the core who ill treat women) but never saw guys giving such gifts. So i’m jumping to the next one.

4.Here again you have a wrong notion. Its not good to generalise such things. I agree that most of the times it happens like that only but see there are some guys who want all girls to be like guys only and more over some guys like me prefer it if she rides and I would love it if she out performs me in such things. From where does the concept of ego comes between such relations? If we can understand the meaning of BETTER HALF , then no one will think of egos.

5.Well about this point I will say it depends on the individual. If he/she is sensitive then misunderstanding them can be like a hell for them.

6.No Comments on this point…May be ill debate on this after some years. ;)

7.Well again ask it to someone who gives utmost importance to independent thinking and personal space. After all our partner is also human and even she will have her likes and dislikes right? So how can we be Jealous on her in such cases ?
My god…really im ashamed to say im a part of the society in which such guys do exist.

8.Hellooo this is the case with guys tooo…

9. No comments on this point. But I can say confidently that not all guys are like that.

10.Okkkkk finally I came to the point which made me to start writing all the points myself….HOW CAN YOU SAY GUYS CAN’T LISTEN>?..:( :( :(

Hey I think this actually became bigger than your blog…..:)

moonlite:D said...

hiya!!
1 & 2 - i agree,, is just not for girls, but guys too
3 - my friend got a chapati maker from her hubby, for valentines day and i really wanted to throw it on his head :( ,, again. not all are like that
4. exceptions are there!! i agree
5. I'm never "for" for misunderstanding.
6. lol,,, thats girls,, they love compliments, and want to hear those 3 magic words over & again, though they act as if not interested at times... I'm game for debate ;)
7. again, only few do that!!
8. Accepted :)
9. Again, not all !!
10. Lets debate on this!! :D

Asif said...

:( :( :(

moonlite:D said...

oh!! so so!!
y is that?

Asif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
moonlite:D said...

oh god!!
you have really got the talent make ppl agree with you!! u hit the right arrow!! :D

Asif said...

Is it? Hmm i think i got that golden wisdom circle on my head.Ha Ha Ha...
But no i wont force ppl to agree with me.Every one has his own thinking as everyone is unique.
I was just fighting with you as ur statement was not in agreement with my views. Anyways you have ur own views abt guys. I wont object to them.
-------
Hey Whats his name by the way?Ok ok i can understand i guess its personal for you. But hey after marrying atleast do tell us abt him.Ok? I'd love to hear abt such a spl person. :)

moonlite:D said...

I always like a healthy conversation, where we come up with more new thoughts!!
i don't consider it as forcing :)

--
No comments :D

Asif said...

Hey im sorry to ask u such personal info on such a public place....By the way you can mail me anytime abt his name etc on my id... By the way i dont know ur name properly yet. My id is there in my blog.And hey if u want to know abt me you can visit my orkut profile. Even that link i gave in my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...