Pages

Sweet & Innocent!!

My mom!! yep,, how much I enjoy at times, while she talks!! Though she has lived in this big city for more than 2 decades, she still has those innocent thoughts in her. The so called fast growing city, rapid improvement in technology, can never ever change the way my mom thinks. Not that, she can't learn. I must say, she, being born & brought up in a remote village, picked up English while she helped us in finishing our homework in childhood days..

But here are few incidents, when I had a hilarious laughter, by her so so sweet & innocent talk..

1. My dad once took her to MG road and showed my office. When I went home back, she is all excited to tell me that she saw the place I work. Me, all smiles, was listening to her story. At the end, she asks "nim officege shutter ilvene?" (Why aren't there any shutters to our office?" (Should I have to ask my bigg co to have shutters?? ;) My mom wants to see!!)

2. The pre-recorded voice messages always bother us. None of us like it.. Taken!!. My mom too gets those calls, esp for Caller Tunes. She thinks that, a lady from the service provider is calling her and asking her to "Press 1 for kannada, 2 for English...........And she tells us, "oh! whenever that lady calls me, I cut her call! :D ;)" (Should I have to educate her on technology??!!)

3. She once traveled in our own great BMTC bus (she hardly does!!) and with loads of enthusiasm she tells me, “hey, you know what, all the buses have automated doors now. It automatically opens up in the bus stop and once everyone gets in to the stop, it closes on its own :D ” (I asked her, what happens at the traffic signal??)

No fun intended.. If I'm able to live in this big competitive world and able to smile, it mainly coz of my mom who is really brilliant. Love you mom, and I love her intelligence & innocence.

8 replies!!:

Asif said...

Ha Ha Ha Good post...
I loved the part that Your father and mother came to your work place to see your office...So sweet of them. It shows how much they love you and how much they care for you.
Yes Mom is always special in our lives.
P.S. By the way what happens to the bus doors at the bus stop? ;) :D

moonlite:D said...

u mean to ask,, what hpns at the signal,,, the moment i asked my mom realised!!!
:) :D

Asif said...

Yaa i wanted to ask abt the bus doors at traffic signals only.... :P
ha ha ha

moonlite:D said...

hee!! :D
at signal, the door doesn't open (until unless someone requests!!)
coz the doors are not automated, but the driver operates it!!

Girlie Stuffs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sweet one!!

Reminded me of my mom's innocent :)

P.S. The above comment was me :P from another account, so had to delete it, sowie :)

Blunt Edges said...

cute lil post that :D

n ur profile description is similar 2 mine...we r 'bit' people :D

moonlite:D said...

hey Nuchu & blunt edges... nice to see you guys here,
I have been reading your blogspot for sometime now :)

@nuchu - yeah, moms , as such are so sweet.. i think u will like my other post "http://itsmylittlebigworld.blogspot.com/2009/12/mom.html" ,, its again abt mom :D

@ Blunt edges : i take it as a honor!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...