Pages

Routine!!! :X

As I observe, how my days pass by,, I feel so bad,, My week doesn’t have seven days, but, only two days - Work day and Holiday..

The work days are real routine.. I get up at almost the same time everyday hearing the same stuff from mom!! "get up soon, get ready, you don't eat properly,, I've cooked xxxx for you!!!" (lucky, xxxx change everyday) and then I get ready to go to work, eat, pooja, followed by the tea (which is again almost the same taste everyday).

Then, come to office at the same time,, and from then, starts another boring routine.

Work & fun,, Am I doing anything great in the office, that has brought some little change, in the minutest level??

Nope, the tragedy of working with numbers are, even after doing this work for years together, you have not done anything substantial, but only calculated, how much change others did in some corner of the world...

The world is changing, people bring in change and there is life out there,, but we, the no. crunching people calculate and present the change in the most beautiful, colorful way with graphs, charts..

The sad thing is, when @ work, my learning is at good speed and it comes down in the same speed and the boredom strikes within no time...

I'm no scientist who is ever trying to invent something, not even a warrior who has to be on his toes every single moment of his life...

I'm not saying I don't like my work... I really appreciate and try to bring justice to what I do. And I even love maths... Not to boast, but I topped in that subject in the school for 3 consecutive yrs, (thanks to my dad, who was again good @ maths, in his schooldays)... I scored high in all the subjects, which had something to do with numbers...(genetically blessed for intelligence in numbers :D)

But, in spite of all these, all the working days, are, I can say, "5 days lived in one single way"!!

Yes, I do try to make the best of my holidays, with more rest than the other days ;) (I meant work days) school, friends, movies, lil roaming in & around this fav. city of mine, small time exploration the kitchen to test my culinary skills.. And, I do change these things in a real random way, so that I don't get bored there too...

Coz, I don't want to call that as "Sat & Sun - lived in one single way!!"

To get the monotony out of routine, I do try crazy things like keeping my wardrobe in a great state of mess, clicking all possible crazy stuff I see around, shout out a weird comment as I enter the office, Observing people around as I travel to office & back home...and many more.. (About the people, I would write more some other time!!) I'm trying to enjoy my routine, with my own small little interruptions, I add...

Well, something has just come up as an offer in my life, in which my weekday is going to be changed. Just another thing added to the routine, But wherein, doing that I feel, I would mean something as a human being to other fellow human beings around me!! (Too discrete, eh!!??)

Will surely tell you all when it materializes. Wish me luck!!


(hey dear Calvin, I love you,, Me too don't like monotony in the routine, but I'm not as brilliant as you ;))


7 replies!!:

Asif said...

Ha Ha Ha....Thoughtful post written in a very light mood...Loved reading it and tried to feel it as well.Yes such philosophies of life are always very interesting.
And yeah I wish you all the best for all your plans for the future. May it get materialise soon.

moonlite:D said...

:) Thanks Asif..

gayathri vishwanathan said...

Nobody likes monotony in life...but sadly monotony does set in everyone's life...it's like a magnet...it attracts u 2wards it somehow or the other...calvin and hobbes is one of my fav comic strip...this one ws cute...calvin is choooooo cute

moonlite:D said...

Hey Gayathri,,
thanks for dropping by!!
What say about monotony!! :( ,
i fight and fight and fight,, and then realise that even the fight is getting monotonous ;)

hitch writer said...

Domestic life... sigh... ! I can completely relate... !

Still feel good that you have a Saturday off... I have to work on Saturday's too... !!! :(

Blunt Edges said...

same story! differnt people! sigh!

all the best with the new thing :)

ps: calvin rocks big time :D

moonlite:D said...

@ hitch writer : thanks
and working on saturday,,, arrgghhh
what a punishment :(

@ blunt edges:
thanks & yeah,, Calvin is my all time fav.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...