Pages

Nirma & Magic!!

Washing powder Nirma
washing powder Nirma
doodh si safedi
Nirma se aaye
rangeen kapde bhi
khil khil jaaye
Sabki pasand Nirma...
Washing powder Nirma
washing powder Nirma
NIRMA!!!

hee, the visuals have changed many a times but this Jingle has remained the same throughout for Nirma..
And, we all knew this song with its tune too and could sing better than any rhymes we were taught!!


Here is the latest ad for the product, which really caught my attention and made me very happy with its unusual presentation.
All the other detergents, in their ads convey that they clean the clothes very well than any other competitor products. But, our oldie goldie Nirma, in this ad is trying to tell that, the dirt is scared even to come near the clothes washed by Nirma!!

Hey, now,, stop thinking about Nirma, and think about what that lady does..

Whenever my mum starts screaming at me, saying I won't help her in cooking or I go out to meet my friends on weekends (she has no issues, if I sleep the whole day & don't help her in weekends ;) ), or don't obey every word of her, I have taken the remote control and pressed the MUTE button at her.. all efforts in vain.. It doesn't work that way!! :(
How I wish I had the magical power this Nirma lady has!!

13 replies!!:

Asif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asif said...

Thanks a lot for the delight. Loved watching such a funny add.
I loved the way the man jumps at the end.
Ha ha ha I can’t stop thinking about Nirma to read any further. ;)
Dont you think there is something you missed in this post title?
By the way did you go through the camera tricks?I liked the way they maintained the same shape of the water in all angles and from all cameras. More than anything the way they showed the still water splash in her eyes is just AWESOME. Hats off to the technicians.

Asif said...

Hey if you have any good links for such ads...pls do post them here. I would be more than happy to watch them :)

moonlite:D said...

Hey Thanks Asif,,
Yes, I had missed something in the little and a glitch in the content too,, changed it the moment I realised!!

and thanks for those obvservation, even I had in my mind.. and did you realise not even a drop falls on that guys too! :D

Blunt Edges said...

isn't the ad super-cool? the first time i saw the ad on tv the lady had already started singing n i didn't get what the idea was!

n the part of muting ur mom was hilarious! :D

moonlite:D said...

@ Blunt Edges - Thanks

@ Asif & Blunt Edges - Happy new year 2010 :)

Anonymous said...

instead of referin mom muting managers wil be better;)))

Anonymous said...

for more hilarious things log on to clavin n hobbes;)

moonlite:D said...

hey.. anonymous,,,
thanks a lot!!
the only prob is, I don't get the remote to my office ;) , after I get the super power :D

And thanks for mentioning calvin & hobbes :D
I'm actually searching for a widget of my fav cartoon char.. :D

gayathri vishwanathan said...

washing powder nirma...washing powder nirma...love this tune a lot...there are some ads which are better when forgotten like amul undergarments ads and then there are some like bajaj,vodafone and nirma which can never be forgotten :)

moonlite:D said...

@ Gayathri : thanks & yeah, I agree with you :D

Sweety said...

I loved nirma tune since from childhood :).. Nice post dear.. Y dont u post old nirma ad as well.

moonlite:D said...

@Sweety: glad you liked it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...