Pages

This Year!!

The year 2009 has been a roller coaster ride again, like the year 2008.


(my feel for 2008 : Innocence, exploring, solitude, inquisitive, freshness, new things, excitement)









The major part of 2008 gave me more than what I could have ever asked for.. It really showed me the naive & sensitive part of me, which I often don't realise myself.. I was really floating in the great state of happiness and bliss & totally carried away:) ... But, towards the end of 2008, things turned really upside down and made me realise the hard facts which was really difficult for me to digest..



(my feel for 2009 : Happiness, freedom, freshness, excitement, love, acceptance)







And, what do I say about 2009,
Did I ever had an idea of things, that would take place in my life.. obv, NOPE!!
Many new things have started, with god's grace, and continuing in good state.
I also had to face the biggest emotional battle and have realised that my heart knows better than my brain.. And, I'm so glad to follow my heart, it has only made me a better person and happy to see every small little wonders around me and be amused..
As the year ends, I convey my heartfelt thanks to the person who has inspired me to great extent, to do so many things and who taught me to enjoy every moment in life and love endlessly ...

2 replies!!:

Asif said...

Hey great expression as ever. I like the way you express ur heart felt feelings....
Anyways congrats for finding such a person in life....
Good news finally to carry into the new year :)
Good luck.
Keep posting... :)

moonlite:D said...

:) Thanks Asif,,
You have really made my day, with so many comments (compliments :D ) about my blog!!

again, my "without wax" thanks to you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...