Pages

Brilliant fun with collegues!!

Inc.1
One of the wonderful conversation between my friends in my previous co.. which we laugh at even today !
Well, Praveen is a damn brilliant guy ;) lol

To avoid confusions, usually the mail IDs will have father's or surname/familyname.. that's common..
One day, Praveen Rangaiah goes to Rajani Narayanappa's desk, for a usual chit-chat.

PR: ree, Rajani Narayanappanavare (too much respect na!! that's how he speaks), What's your father's name?
RN: Narayanappa
PR: (Thinking!!,,, god knows what) The name is very familiar.. I have heard it somewhere, but, don't remember!!
RN: Grrrrr

And big gang of us, burst out laughing.. PR realises what he spoke, after 2 seconds, and utters "Oh,, SHIIIIIITTTTTT" and joins us laughing..

Inc. 2
Weekend is just round the corner.. On Friday, not many are very interested in work and are planning things for their Sat & Sun.
When the whole floor is very silent, Ms.P gets up, looks around and says,
"Why am I feeling so cold, when so many hot guys are around me?"

All are shocked and dumb, not knowing what to reply... stare at her..
After couple of seconds, Mr.R (who is usually busy with his work and don't pay much attention to the fun around him) replies,
"Am I hearing such stuff becoz today is Friday, or did she really say what I heard?"

Laughter on the floor and the boredom gone! :)

Inc. 3
Ms. M says "mera pyaar sada (सदा)raha tha, sada (सदा) rahega... " ,
Ms. G teases "pyaar sada (सड़ा)raha tha, sada (सड़ा) rahega... "

For those who don't understand hindi,,, सदा means always, सड़ा means rotten

Inc. 4
when my colleague Ms.R says she loved a particular jacket in the showroom, the other collegue replies "How can you love that jacket when you have a lovely husband,,, I haven't loved anyone apart from my boyfriends..."
well,,, i still have problem understanding this.. :D

2 replies!!:

Asif said...

Ha Ha Haaaa i understood it....So u r sarcastic tooooo? We always love such light moments isnt it? This post reminds me of my days spent in Bangalore. The way I used to teach kannada to my frnds...The way they used to commit some silly mistakes by which the whole meaning used to get changed:) Really it was fun.

moonlite:D said...

:) share few with us pls..
any day ready for loads fun & laughter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...