Pages

Selling = Cheating


Hi,

How many times you have had the feeling of "proud being smart" and "guilty of cheating" both at same time?? :D :P
Well, I say, only if you are smarter to the other person, you can cheat!!
(Cheat is a very big word... What I've done is really really petty ;) )

I'm currently having this feeling, coz I convinced the mobile store fellow to buy my mobile for a good deal.
My mob specifications were:
Model : Nokia 6300
2 mp cam, fm, music player, memory extendable upto 2GB...
AND
almost 2 year old, had fallen N no of times(I'm good at it :) ), had the display error from the time I bought, screen replaced by Nokia itself for 3 times, uncomprehensive errors while sending & receiving messages, usually the programme hangs up, and self switch-off ;)

Inspite of all these, I got 2.3K for my handset.. Isn't that a good acting on my part (and my friend who accompanied me)... We told him that the mobile is only a year old and it functions really really well :)

I've decided not to go near that shop for couple of months, but still scared that he has my mobile no and my friend's res. adress .... sobb...sobbb :(

2 replies!!:

Asif said...

Ha Ha Ha that shows ur naughty side.....well the shop owners r soo cunning that they wont pay u simply... Actually he might have some one ready to buy it at higher price thats why he bought it instantly. Ha Ha Ha.
Anyways no need to be afraid of anything. Nothing will happen. :P
By the way, the picture selection for this post shows your creative side…
Great Choice !!! Big hi-fi for the picture.

moonlite:D said...

:D thanks!!
naughty!! and me!! hee,, its my other name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...