Pages

Hail Politicians!!

As a kid, I was very much interested in Indian Politics (yep, I was a nut-case!!)
But, later as I learnt about the corruption, dirty politicians, their crime background, I withdrew myself from any political updates...

But, with the happenings around, this is one of the most horrible things I realized...





not that I like any political parties,,,
Royal Family, Princess, Prince... my foot!!


6 replies!!:

Suruchi said...

politics still is a distant domain for me-yes, it is sad...but then i understand very little of it-just as it happens with me n maths!

however, the situation now seems so intense that there might be hope!

moonlite:D said...

@suruchi:
every one of us, have let this demon grow so big, these year.. by keeping quiet..

it's not about another leader for us, it's our own hard-earned money, in few guys' pocket,, and we are fighting for that..

Blunt Edges said...

Even am pretty aloof from political news and I have zero favorites in that zone, but I don't think that everything that they showed in the video is necessarily true. It's an online video after all, anyone can add anything to it. The net isn't exactly the most trustworthy source of info. And the repeated usage of words like royal family, highness, prince, etc. was a put off. If they aimed for sarcasm, they didn't get it right. I have seen people giving some extreme reactions to this video on FB. It seems like a hastily made audio to which they added the visuals later, how can people trust something like this?

I know you intentions are pure moonlite, I just don't find this video genuine :)

moonlite:D said...

@blunt:
ah, a totally different perspective and I do understand,,,

it might take hell lot of time, before we really get to know, what exactly is the truth,,,

Sh@s said...

Till the time we will keep saying that politics is dirty and keep ourselves away from it, it will remain dirty.

moonlite:D said...

@sh@s : sad but true :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...