Pages

Fantasy vs. Reality

(for all the Harry Potter Fans)

Situation 1 * Locked Door welcomes me, when I'm back home.
Fantasy: Alohomora
Reality: Over the phone "Hellooooo,, Hello Amma,, where are the keys?"

Situation 2 * Half way in to sweet dreams, and lazy to get up from bed.
Fantasy: Nox
Reality: Mom's lecture in the morning, for sleeping without turning the lights off! :P

Situation 3 * Mom's gyaan sessions (obviously for some of my blunders, like the one above),,
Fantasy: Quietus
Reality: I've even tried pressing the mute button at her, but, n
othing worked so far, !!

Situation 4 * A happy evening stroll, in a calm street, and spot a dog running towards me.
Fantasy: Locomotor Mortis
Reality: I would be the one, who will have legs bound, as though, the curse is back-fired. (for-a-fact, I can't walk again, till the animal is out of my sight)

Situation 5 * One of my kitchen blunders, whenever mom is out of town.
Fantasy: Reparo
Reality: Wipe the kitchen clean and remove the damaged things. And buy a new one and keep it back in the place, so that mom doesn't get a hint of what I did.

Situation 6 * Trying to learn juggling, with my mobile, and as usual I miss catching it :(
Fantasy: Reparo
Reality: Take help from people who can fix !! :(

Situation 7 * Mundane tasks which bores me to death!
Fantasy: Scourgify
Reality: Stop dreaming and clean the house.

The only sigh factor is, when you are in a dark room, hold out your mobile like a wand and say "Lumos" (and also press a button on the mobile), which emits a small beam of light, for a shortwhile ;P

22 replies!!:

Sonal said...

Good One :)

moonlite:D said...

@Sonal: Thanks dear :)

Subhrashis Adhikari said...

rofl....nice one...:)

moonlite:D said...

@sub: thanks for the comment,
n glad u liked it :D

hope to see you around, again :)

Unknown said...

:) Good one!

moonlite:D said...

@aerosum: thanks for dropping-by and for commenting :)

keep visiting :)

Saheer Kumble said...

interestin

http://saheerkumble.blogspot.com/

Blunt Edges said...

*Reads. Scratches head. Leaves*

moonlite:D said...

@saheer kumble:
thanks

moonlite:D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moonlite:D said...

@blunt: are the explanation for each of the curse/charm/spell

alohomora: spell used for opening/unlocking the door.
nox: charm used for turning the lights off.
quietus: spell used for reducing the sound volume.
locomotor mortis: curse used for binding the opponent's legs.
reparo: repairs the damaged things
scourgify: spell used to clean something.

Let me know how u like the post?? :)

sunshine said...

nice try kano

moonlite:D said...

@sunshine:
Thanks a lot dearie,,
keep visiting my blog :)

Blunt Edges said...

Well now that you explained it, it looks legible ;)

moonlite:D said...

@blunt: woowiieee .. second comment for the same post :)
(something to feel good about, coz i don't consider "being legible" as a compliment :P )

Menachery said...

hahahah totaly kikasss... am a Harry potter fan myself , and honestly i wish id recieve a letter from Hogwarts :P

Menachery said...

dortihahahah totaly kikasss... am a Harry potter fan myself , and honestly i wish id recieve a letter from Hogwarts :P

moonlite:D said...

@menachery: thanks for commenting :)

Me too wish to join hogwarts!! well, Pottermore is what I can expect at the moment :)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hehe..i loved the last line... :) sometimes the world weimagine seems so cool compared to real life :)

moonlite:D said...

@Dr.Roshan R : thanks for visiting my blog, made my day :D
glad you liked it :)

Shrinidhi Hande said...

True scenarios

moonlite:D said...

@Shrinidhi

Thanks for your comment..
Hope to see you visiting my blog, again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...