Pages

Symptoms of falling in love and .....

* Not able to have food properly!

* Not having proper sleep in the night!

* When you are out with friends, you still feel some part of you, has been left behind!

* Always look like as though lost in thoughts!

* Not being able to have discussion with people about deep things (& normal things too)!

* Palms are sweaty coz of nervousness!

* Irrespective of the hot temperature outside, one still shivers!

* Not being able to do the normal day-to-day things accurately!

* You've only one thought on your mind!

and

* dil always goes hmmmm!!!!


What the heck!! Who said these symptoms are just for "Falling in Love"!!
Sure gonna have the same symptoms, if you've your exams just around the corner, and if you've never touched the books!! (But, still hoping to come off with flying colors)

Me having these symptoms, doesn't mean I love my exams :)

4 replies!!:

gayathri vishwanathan said...

hahaha this was a good one :)

moonlite:D said...

@G3: :D glad you liked it :)

n i never like my posts without any comment, your comment made me happy ;)

Blunt Edges said...

OMG! How many of your posts have I missed?!?!

I'm not in love and I don't have exams, no wonder I don't have any of these symptoms ;)

moonlite:D said...

@BE: glad u realised!! not just my blog,, how many other you've ignored,, :D

and, not in love!!??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...