Pages

Of Course, I Love You..!

Debashish's Love, Sex & Dhoka Story

PS: All the numerous girlfriends before Devika & Smriti are ignored for obvious reasons (Space issue in the Graph :D )

PPS: If you add, couple of lousy characters with hundreds of "F" words, assume you've already finished reading the book.

PPPS: Desperate attempts to tell the readers that Deb & Avantika's sex relationship is True Love, will usually have no effect on any!!

PPPPS: I felt bad for Tanmay, as both his sister and his girlfriend try to hit on Deb!!

PPPPPS: If the author intended to write about his college and placement story, he has horribly deviated from the topic.

PPPPPPS: Not all are Chetan Bhagat

I'm bored of writing anymore PP....Ss!!

But must say, "Of Course, I Love You..!! till I find someone better" the lousiest book I ever read!

12 replies!!:

nanda said...

haha, this must be the flowchart u wwere talking bout..
what did u end up doing it on?? MS Paint?

and is this book the same as the movie LSD?

moonlite:D said...

@Nanda: exactly!! I did this on MS-ppt (considered ur suggestion :D), too much of animation was not worth the story, I felt!! :(

The book is "Of course I Love you" with a tagline "Till I Find someone better",,...
n I've not watched the Movie LSD!!

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

Nice!

moonlite:D said...

@Ravi:
thanks,
n keep stopping by:)

Suruchi said...

lol at the post to the core...
and I thought I was the only one who could not have enough of PS's;-)

*bowing down to the master*
:-)

moonlite:D said...

@Suruchi: ah!! loveliest comment ever :)
thanks a ton!!

n suggestion is dont even touch that book!! :)

gayathri vishwanathan said...

i think u have been working a lot on flowcharts...i liked it. I think a lot of writers try to imitate chetan bhagat. There was one novel called 'oh shit not again', it was supposedly a bestseller, i brought it and after reading it, promised myself to never trust these tall claims

moonlite:D said...

@G3: thanks the comment dear! :)
okies,, i wont touch that book!! ur suggestion :D

Phewww said...

hahaha... PS part is really cool....

u got bored of writin...n we got bored of readin... :P ;)

jus kiddin.... :D

n i read the review abt tat book... i dint like it.. :|

moonlite:D said...

@Anoop: thanks for your comment,
keep visiting more often!! :)

n glad u liked the post :)

Shanu said...

U are soo right..this book is nothing but a load of BS..i had frnds who were raving abt it..but i guess i shld have known better coz these same frnds cant stand to read HP or LoTR coz they feel the books are too thick!!

I am all for Indian authors but yaar kuch dhang ka likho na..these books are nothing but their sexual fantasies that they put down on paper with a couple of movie plots mashed in. Another book that a frnd of mine raved about but one tht i wldnt touch with a stick is If God were a banker..yeh book koi free main bhi de na toh read nahi karna..I felt like slapping my frnd after I read a couple of pages of this BS

#rantover

moonlite:D said...

@shanu: made my day with ur comment (you don't drop in here often!!)

n what a reason not to read Harry potter!! shame!!
N i still haven't read LOTR, that's my list as next!

When I read books like "Of course...", I wonder whether they wrote for the pure passion of writing or coz they thought "it's cool to publish a book, dude.. Let me also do it,, YO!!",,,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...