Pages

Employee Version

I was the brightest one in the whole crowd and I was very happy that, the day I step out of the campus I’d be employed. I wanted to perform at my best, add to my employer’s efficiency, being productive at a lesser cost.. What not!! Like any fresher!! I’d loads of dreams.

And one fine day, all the necessary papers were signed and I was officially employed.

It was all fine in the initial few days (yes, only days!!). I was fed full stomach, washed and serviced on time!! Even I always tried bringing more smiles on my employer’s face. Everything was just perfect, till the time, this lady employer of mine started behaving like any typical lady drivers!! Goshh!! To hell, with her sense of driving!! Always jumping signals and say sorry to Cops!! I hate the way, the cop checks me out, in such situations!! Not my mistake!! Top of it, when I met with my first accident, I was crying my heart out for the scar I had on my nose, but this stupid gal went around happily telling everyone that, she hit a police vehicle and got away with a smile!! Any care n concern about me!! No way!!

Moreover, she daydreams!! happily singing song while riding, looking at the hoardings for timepass, what not! It has become my responsibility to be extra careful and drop her to her place!! Sigh!!

I have now developed a sense of being ignored, not being appreciated for all my efforts. And everyday ride is nothing but just a routine for me!

- Activa



Employer Version

How many ever sweet friends I’ve, I didn’t like the feeling of being “Dependent”. For the very reason I decided to buy a two wheeler for myself. The biggest hurdle was my over protective mom. Tried my best, convinced and zeroed on buying a Honda Activa. I just love my vehicle. I feel I’m a free bird to fly to places anytime. I, no more have to wait for autos or any of my friends to pick me or drop me!!

But, with petrol price hike, I no more fill it full tank. Just as much as I want for the day. And even servicing, I just take it to the near by Garage once a while. Doing my bit to keep the vehicle functioning efficiently.

What??? Should I’ve to keep saying thanks to the vehicle!! Doesn’t make sense to me! In spite of any amount of appreciation, mileage is not going to shoot up!!

- Moonlite

15 replies!!:

Asif said...

In spite of any amount of appreciation, mileage is not going to shoot up ???
hehehe what kind of appreciation??? :P
It was a funny read :)

moonlite:D said...

@ asif: that's the employer version!! the boss always says that, right!! :P

123 said...

good post...well written...interesting content...good presentation...keep blogging and all the best

By the way:
hi.........i'm a 15 year old blogger.....currently taking part in the "My Demand" contest......
please read my post n support me by voting if u find it interesting....

My post link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=30629

Greetings,
Mohammed!

moonlite:D said...

@ahmed : thanks for your comment!!
surely will do that :)
all the best

brandMARIO said...

hi are u new to blogging? me too! just a month old actually...

this is my super hit post which i submitted to the contest. do read the top three posts and vote for ur favourite one

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=30610

I bet you will love this...;-)

moonlite:D said...

@brandmario!! not all that new in blogging!!
n, i dont like these spaming :(

nanda said...

employer employee gradually turning into master slave relationship ?
hehehe :D

PS:this is not spam :D

moonlite:D said...

@nanda: hmm, sad na!!,, but it's also more like, not taking time out to appreciate!! (just like corporates) :D

hee, btw, my vehicle mileage has increased atleast by 3kms/ltr... mere co-incidence!! :D

Blunt Edges said...

Well atleast the "Employee" found a mention in the "Employer's" blog. So I guess it's luckier than most employess.

Blunt Edges said...

Damn my spellings! Who on earth writes "employess"?? :|

moonlite:D said...

@Blunt: yes, such a good employer na!! ;), its coz I recognise its efforts :D (unlike my bosses)

spell err,!! how can u do this!! grrrr ;)

Deepika said...

hey.. nice post.. i miss my activa so much.. and i just bought a new one yesterday.. this post had me all smiles..

p.s: i have never jumped a signal in my life! ;)

moonlite:D said...

@deeps: welcome to my blog!!
glad you liked the post,, hmmm which one you bought now,, pls do talk to ur vehicle, its lot fun :D

hmmm,, i never jumped signals, but the fellow next to me in the traffic did, n I followed him!! poor me, trust ppl!!! ;)

hope to see you regular here :)

Angel said...

good post...all the best

moonlite:D said...

@ angel : thanks a lot, for the comment and for stopping by,

hope to see you over here again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...