Pages

A very sweet morning!!!

Pillow hugs me tight,

Doesn't let me see the morning,

I travel in dreams..


Thru the closed eyes,

I see you, looking back at me,

With a smirk on face..


Lingers, on my lips,

Memories of shared sweetness,

Lightening a coy smile..


Thousands memories,

Keeping my dreams very awake,

I thought, it's Happiness..


And,

as I roll in joyous sleep,


Held me in an embrace,

Your soft caressing hands,

Oh, reality is so beautiful

n such is bliss…

8 replies!!:

Suruchi said...

reality love is any day more beautiful than love in dreams, if it is the love that dreams are made of:-)

hmmm...so mush:-)

moonlite:D said...

@Suruchi :
:D ;)
I agree :)

n btw, that was a very quick comment :) TA

gayathri vishwanathan said...

Mast tha poem :)

moonlite:D said...

@G3: thanks dear :)

R said...

oh! lovely, baeutiful words!

moonlite:D said...

@Raam Pyari: thanks for stopping by n commenting.

Glad you liked it, hope you see you around again.

nanda said...

oo so lovey-dovey..
are u a teenager?? ;D

moonlite:D said...

@nanda: a heart that is die-hard romantic, is always young :D

(just got into my teenage ;) )

btw, thanks for the comment, n I always feel, none of these scribblings ever match the beauty of ur poems :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...