Pages

Too random :)

34. The cop who stopped me, for signal jump (sigh!! again :( ), asked me if I'm a student ;) :D

44. Saw Dhoni playing during Asia cup and I was thinking "for which ad, this actor is posing with a bat?”. After a second, I realized, "Oommfff, he is a cricketer, and for once he is doing his work".

36. Favorite stress buster in office is watching "Waka Waka" and loved Shakira a lot.

90. 4 trips in 5 weekends, each with different friends' gang.

10. No post in the month of May and my plan to read "Ghalib" like always, pushed forward and haven't touched the book for years now.

27. Hugs are such a relax. Happened to exchange many hugs with my best buddies, to fight fear, anxiety, tension, to show affection and care, as a note of friendship and at times, for nothing.

80. Just to feel the monsoon, I got drenched in rain by choice

65. Every now and then, I've been eating loads of chocolates,,,, and yeah, with my bro, I ate 10 kgs of mango in 3 days.

32. One of ex-colleague, told on Sunday, that, I've put on weight, and Monday, my colleagues scolded me, saying I have lost weight :(

86. Wanted to watch Mahabharat, happened to watch Ramayan (read it as Rajneeti and Raavanan)

57. My 50th post was my first ever attempt at Haiku.

11 replies!!:

gayathri vishwanathan said...

Wah u r randomness personified...10 kgs of mangoes in 3 days...tu mango frooty ban gayi :)

Liked Calvin and Hobbes being included in ur post

Blunt Edges said...

this is taking randomness to an all new level!!

n we have a common trait - the love for mangoes :D

n one trait we don't share - u love rains, i totally detest it!

moonlite:D said...

@g3 - thankies :D, n 10 kgs is nothing, I can die for mangoes :)

@bluntu - compliments,, me full flying!! :D,
you forgot one more, love for calvin :D

Unknown said...

Hey CK.. 10 kg of mangoes don't seem to have any effect on your fragile frame ;) Khaoo more, kushi se.

I love the use of C&H in your post too. I love that cartoon..

Keep writing.
AK

moonlite:D said...

@ Ajay : thanks a lot for the comment ;)
fragile, me??? you guys dont realise I'm strong!! :)

Shanu said...

Sahi post che..fulloo random :P

moonlite:D said...

@shanu : thankies :)

Asif said...

Indeed the randomness has reached a new level ;)
Aila you got caught jumping a signal? Biradari main hum signal jumpers ki naak katwadi na??? Hey who was that dumb cop who thinks students get caught jumping the signals ;)
Loved the last one of course and very curious to know how you were addressing such a grave situation :D

moonlite:D said...

@ Asif : Thanks and nice to see you back here, after a very long time !!!
agree with your point : how can students get caught!! :D
n final,, top secret!!

Sh@s said...

Enjoyed reading your post n jus loved the calvin n hobbes pics that corresponded with each of your random thoughts, they added some spice to it.

More randomness plz :D

moonlite:D said...

@Shas :
Thanks for stopping by n the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...